Downstream Process Engineer
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies on the planet?!
With heavy investment year on year, this company are expanding at a rapid pace. They are becoming a household name within the Pharmaceutical and Bio-Pharmaceutical sectors. With manufacturing sites around the world, they regularly win awards to confirm their status as a market leader.
In this role you will be providing technical expertise to support the commercial manufacturing of therapeutics proteins in a cell culture facility. You will be responsible for ensuring that the manufacturing processes are validated and maintained within their validated states. You will be supporting tech transfer activities for ne products and on going optimisation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Infrastructure Lead role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all trouble shooting process issues during start up and tech transfer activities
- Provide strong expertise during the design, commissioning and qualification of the new manufacturing facility
- Strong understanding and experience with the operation in downstream processing such as Chromatography, Column Pack, Vilrus Filtration, Depth Filtration and Bulk Drug Substance Filling.
- 5 years experience in the biopharma industry
- 3 years experience as a Downstream Process Engineer/Scientist
- Strong knowledge of Downstream Processes and GMP
- Degree level qualification in a Science or Engineering related subject
- Strong expertise in recipe design, creation and troubleshooting of downstream processes
- Experience in tech transfer is a key element to this role
Please apply by contacting me on (+44) 1442 860 507
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Automation infrastructure Lead - Permanent position – Based 45 minutes from Dublin, Ireland Do you want to work for one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies on the planet?!
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.