Drug Safety Associate
We are looking for candidates with a wealth of case management experience coupled with exceptional communication skills to join this super friendly and professional department.
Duties will include the following but not limited to
Responsible for the case processing of adverse event reports following company standard operating procedures, internal business practices and regulatory guidance documents, to ensure compliance with worldwide safety regulations and corporate policies.
- Triage of incoming cases to prioritize for daily workflow management
- Completion of remaining case data entry (including narrative or auto-narrative), manual coding, label and approval
- Preparation Analysis of Similar Events
- Perform quality review of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSR) which includes review of source documents and ensuring that the case is accurate and that corrections to the case, if applicable, are incorporated.
- Liaison with Global Case Receipt and/or Global Medical Safety Operations Physicians (GMSOP) staff as appropriate to clarify appropriate information required for case processing
We are looking for candidates with a degee in Life Sciences or Nursing Qualification
Exceptional case management skills
A positive attitude
If this position is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Clinical Trial Monitor, 12 Month Contract, Leeds Our fabulous client based in Leeds is now looking for a Clinical Trial Monitor to join their busy and rewarding team for a 12 month contract. Our
SDEA Consultant - Buckinghamshire - 6-12 month contract This new and exciting contract based in the lovely county of Buckinghamshire is now searching with the niche Drug Safety Team for an
Senior Associate PV Systems, Hertfordshire, Life Sciences Are you looking for a new and exciting contract in PV? We are looking to appoint a Senior Associate in PV Systems on a contractual basis
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.