Quanta seek the following: An EDMS Manager to work in Dublin to implement and oversee the management of the Electronic Documentation Management System.
- Support set-up and implementation of the Electronic Documentation Management System.
- Establish EDMS Standards and Procedures.
- Produce and amend drawings in line with the site Drawing Management System.
- Participate in all activities within the drawing office. Ensure that all architectural, electrical, mechanical, civil, instrumentation, general layout drawings are at the correct revision.
- Ensure that all change management updates are captured and reflected on the appropriate documentation.
- Ensure that documentation and drawing packages issued from projects are correct and are in line with site standards.
- Ensure compliance for all standards and procedures that fall under the responsibility of the organization.
- Assist with the development of drafting and documentation staff as required.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
QAV Specialist required for a world Leading bio tech organisation who are at a peak phase in establishing an innovative and industry leading manufacturing facility in Dublin, Ireland, just 20 minutes
A Leading biotech organization require the support of an QA or Engineering administrator to join them in a busy period at their innovative manufacturing facility in Dublin. As thy are currently
Safety Specialist – 12-month contract – Tipperary, Ireland One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Safety Specialist to join their team in Tipperary. This is initially a
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.