Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires an EHS Lead to work on the multi-billion-dollar project.
- Participate in project design reviews and HAZOPS for proposed new systems.
- Ensure management of change processes are followed and serve as EHS reviewer
- Co-ordinate project support from relevant SME’s.
- Serve as project EHS representative during Conceptual design, Basis of Design, Detailed design through Commissioning qualification & validation through to handover.
- Ensure that the design is in conformance with local and national regulations, internal company standards, design intent and HAZOP recommendations.
- Serve as primary EHS reviewer for Pre-Start-up Safety and Environmental checklists completed during project start-up activities.
- Serve as a leader in demonstrating and implementing a strong EHS culture across the project.
- 8 – 10 years’ experience of EHS design, Engineering in chemical, pharmaceutical, biochemical or process related industry.
- Previous experience of completing project design reviews through all phases relating to EHS systems and procedures.
- Drive to engage others and have excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to maintain focus on key project goals and priorities, but also analyse the detail to facilitate problem resolution and ensure project success.
- Knowledge and experience working with EHS regulations.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
CQV Lead Drug Substance Upstream & Downstream - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a
Waste Systems WPO - Global Biopharmaceutical Client – USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a Waste Systems WPO to work
CSV Lead - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a CSV Lead to work on the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.