One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Junior EHS Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assures completion of regulatory submissions and notifications required to maintain compliance with national EHS requirements.
- Provides support for management of change, incident investigation, EHS standards compliance, auditing and capital project work as assigned within the Technical Operations department.
- Provides weekly compliance metric updates.
- Experience in an EHS/ Safety role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Engineering or Science; Safety or Environmental related technical discipline is an advantage
- Proficiency in the area of environmental compliance
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Validation Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 12 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Specialist to join their team close to
CQ Engineer – API - Contract - Cork, Ireland I am currently working with a Leading Global Pharmaceutical client based in the beautiful Cork, Ireland. Due to a large volume of work and multiple
Validation SME - Remote based - ASAP Start - Fill Finish / Lyophilisation Are you looking for your next long term assignment? I am supporting Quanta's Global BioPharma client in their search for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.