Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences industry at present, with global players investing heavily in new manufacturing facilities here.
We are looking for an experienced EHS Specialist to join a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Dublin until mid-August 2021.
The Senior Specialist, Environmental Health and Safety will provide environmental, health, and safety support for all operations at the Biotech Manufacturing Facility
The ideal candidate will have experience as follows:
- A minimum of five years' professional experience required in environment, health, and safety programs.
- A minimum of 2-4 years relevant experience in cGMP environment is desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of environment, health, and safety permitting and regulations.
- Specific experience in hazardous waste management or other professional EHS training or certifications a plus.
- Experience in Integrated Pollution Prevention & Control (IPPC) or Industrial Emissions (IE) Licensing, GMM (Genetically Modified Microorganism) Consent and/or Emissions Trading required
- Ability to make effective oral presentations and work as part of a team.
- Proficiency in organizing, communication, problem solving, multitasking and collaborating with others.
- Ability to develop and roll out EHS programs as required by the operational needs of the business
- The individual in this position will be able to organize his/her own work on a routine basis and requires minimal supervision. The individual must be able to provide updates and tracking on tasks.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Long contract opportunity for a Senior QAV Specialist to join a Global Bio-Pharmaceutical organisation in Dublin. Dublin is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with global
Validation Engineer Long Contract vacancy with a Global Biotech Manufacturing Organisation in Dublin Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with Global Players
A global pharmaceutical organization are currently looking for an experienced Compliance Specialist for an initial 11 month contract role based on Ireland’s east coast. The Compliance
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.