This vacancy has now expired
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this EHS Specialist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve as site EHS representative during mechanical completion, commissioning and qualification activities.
- Be part of the project walk-down and start-up team for assigned systems.
- Ensure that installation is in conformance with PHA recommendations, design intent, local and national regulations and internal company standards.
- Ensure that all necessary procedures, PPE, signage and training are complete and available for performing the necessary tasks.
- Serve as primary EHS reviewer for Pre-Start-up Safety and Environmental checklists completed during project start-up activities.
- Develop procedures to support the implementation of EHS programs.
- Serve as a role model and leader in demonstrating and implementing a healthy and strong EHS culture across the site.
- +10 years / +5 years of EHS, Engineering, or Operational experience in chemical, pharmaceutical, biochemical, petrochemical or process related industry.
- Knowledge and experience working with EHS regulations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to influence both horizontally and vertically
- Drive to engage others and have excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Be able to maintain focus on the key project goals and priorities, but also be able to dive into the detail to facilitate problem resolution and ensure project success
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Laboratory Validation Specialist required for a world Leading bio tech organization who are at a Peak phase in establishing an innovative and industry leading manufacturing facility in Dublin
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more talent for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you? Our client is seeking to recruit a Cell Culture
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading Irish based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client based in Dublin City Centre is
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.