This vacancy has now expired
Located 15 minutes from Dublin Airport and just a short distance from the lively, vibrant, and cultural Irish capital, this leading biopharmaceutical organisation leads the way with state-of-the-art technology on their one of a kind manufacturing facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this EHS Specialist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Developing, implementing and monitoring environmental, health & safety programs to ensure compliance with all applicable government regulations and company standards and values.
- Working closely with manufacturing staff operations and the EHS Team to promote safe manufacturing practices, procedures, and proper use of containment equipment and facilities.
- Identifying and addressing site EHS issues and employee concerns.
- Performing incident management activities including injury management investigations and associated recordkeeping.
- Maintaining compliance with Environmental Licenses and Permits
- Developing and maintaining the Environmental and Health & Safety Management System
- A minimum of five years' professional experience required in environment, health, and safety programs.
- A minimum of 2-4 years relevant experience in cGMP environment is desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of environment, health, and safety permitting and regulations.
- Knowledge and understanding of environment, health, and safety compliance reporting.
- Specific experience in hazardous waste management or other professional EHS trainings or certifications a plus.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Safety Specialist – Contract – 6 months - Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Safety Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of
Upstream Manufacturing Engineer - Contract - Ireland Our global biotech client need an upstream manufacturing technology engineer to join the team on site for an initial 12 month contract.
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an EHS Specialist to join
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.