Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an E&I Supervisor to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this E&I Supervisor role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Confirm SAT’s are suitably completed and category 1 /2/3 items are capable of being closed by the design team.
- Review VTOPs , CTOPS for accuracy and are complete.
- Review FAT snags are addressed , completed.
- Walk and Confirm the installation /Equipment is as per the supplied design drawings and documents.
- Confirm and walk all electrical /I+C connection dwgs are highlighted and walked down without issues.
- Confirm the equipment has been built correctly, fully tested, components installed as per design.
- Confirm the System construction has been documented and As built/Redlined docs have been or are in the process of being updated in CAD.
Requirements as an E&I Supervisor:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science Degree in Engineering or Technology related discipline.
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience similar role in Pharmaceutical Facility/ Building/Utilities systems within Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of design and construction/handover of pharmaceutical process and building facilities for pharmaceutical facilities.
- Ability to work in design and construction large project environment within Ireland.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal/written)
- Working knowledge of control systems and automation.
- Working knowledge of C&Q documentation required for cGMP project delivery.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Maintenance Engineer – Contract – Cork – 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical
CQV Engineer – 12-month contract – Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CQV Engineer to
11 month contract - Dublin- Validation Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.