Electrical Commissioning Engineer
They are looking for an Electrical Commissioning Engineer to join them on an initial short-term contract with the potential to move into a permanent role.
- All aspects of Electrical commissioning from first energisations through to handover
- Commissioning of site-wide all electrical, instrumentation & control systems. Associated equipment steam turbine. energisation and commissioning of switchgear and all equipment, cooling systems, control valves
- Overseeing installation and coordinating subcontractor’s activities to ensure systems are fit for purpose.
- Attending SAT to witness satisfactory operation of the systems and checking of test results.
- Hands on fixing issues
- Planning and leading all electrical commissioning tasks
- Must have energy from waste experience or similar
If you feel that this role is suitable, please apply with your CV today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Quanta are pleased to be supporting a global leader within Energy from Waste on a project in the East of England with various other turnkey projects in the pipeline. They are looking for a Boiler
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.