€65000 - €70000 per annum, Benefits: Package
Date Posted08 Oct 2019
This vacancy has now expired
Electrical Engineer? looking for fantastic career development in Northern Germany? Look no further! Quanta has a great opportunity for someone to join a rapidly expanding team, friendly and forward-thinking company with a key focus of becoming one of the leaders of Renewable Energy.
- You are responsible for the conception and planning of the electrical components of the substation and the high and medium voltage distribution in the offshore wind farm
- In addition, you support the subarea parking cabling for electrical issues (grid calculation)
- You will monitor the suppliers in the detail design, manufacture and commissioning of electrical systems
- In addition, you plan and coordinate the internal and external activities of the project partners and support other sub-areas (including wind turbines) technically with regard to electrical engineering issues.
- Degree in electrical engineering and extensive professional experience in electrical engineering, fabrication and installation of substations, ideally within the offshore wind industry
- Basic knowledge of electrical study tools (DigSilent, Power factory, PSS/E)
- Experience working on major wind project scopes either within client or contractor organization
- Awareness of safety and quality practices regarding offshore construction projects
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Willing to travel as required for business
- an attractive workplace in Bremen's Überseestadt, located directly on the River Weser
- a subsidized company pension plan, capital gains, corporate fitness, and impressive employee events
- a collegial corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- a long-term career perspective in a company on course for growth
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.