This vacancy has now expired
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee the timely completion of Electrical work orders and resolve issues if required. Ensure compliance for same.
- Support audits on the Electrical Safety program.
- Point of contact for Electrical related queries
- Task Supervisor and Area Owner for Electrical related work.
- Review and approve Electrical modifications, change requests, and SOP’s.
- Qualified electrician and have 3 years’ post apprenticeship experience
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment
- Hands-on experience of High Voltage equipment
If you are interested, please apply now to be considered and for more information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Compliance Specialist - Audits - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 11 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Compliance Specialist to join their team
Quality Specialist - Documentation - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Quality Specialist to join their team
Validation Specialist – Global Pharmaceutical Company – County Cork – 11 Month Contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Specialist to join their team
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.