Electrical Project Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
Our pharmaceutical partner in the Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which has been operating in Tipperary for over 40 years, exports to over 25 countries around the world with primary markets being Europe, USA and Japan.
To support operations, we are recruiting an Electrical Project Engineer to work on several site projects, initially on an 11-month contract.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Electrical Project Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop project plans and successfully execute them according to established schedule, cost and performance standards.
- Manage design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other project team members, operations personnel, outside contractors and suppliers.
- Track and report progress as required against project deliverables
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of the capital/expense projects
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience working in Pharmaceuticals, or industry with experience in maintenance, engineering, and project management practices.
- Experience in the design of the main Building Services Electrical systems such as MV/LV distribution and protection, Lighting systems, Small Power, Lighting, Generators, UPS and Fire safety and Detection systems
- Experience working in an ATEX environment
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification.
- Experience with engineering project management tools.
- Financial management experience including an ability to work within budgets.
- Proven experience working in a regulated GMP environment.
If you are interested in this role and have the above experience, please click apply to be contacted ASAP.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
11 month contract- Dublin- Process Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with global players setting up new and expanding existing manufacturing facilities all over the Country. An exciting opportunity
Project Change Management Engineer – Contract – Ireland - Pharmaceuticals Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.