Electrical Project Engineer
The Pharmaceutical capital of Europe has a new face setting up a new base her in Dublin and they need people!
Electrical Project engineer is required to join a company who is has their first foot hold in Europe here in Dublin. An initial 12 month contract this is a chance to work closely with a global company as they shape the future of their business in Europe.
An exciting time with numerous projects in the pipeline this is a chance for the right candidate to really make an imprint and impression on the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Electrical Project Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Electrical system design for MV and LV networks
- Preparation of Single Line Diagrams, motor control schematics and instrument loop drawings
- Analysis of electrical networks for short-circuit, load flow, discrimination and arc flash
- Preparation of proposals for projects including cost estimates, scope documents, schedules
- Progress reporting on cost, schedule, quality
- Management of change control in a regulated industry
- Specification of Atex-rated equipment
- Review of safety statements, issue/authorise permits to work
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 5 years in project management of Electrical & Instrumentation projects in a pharmaceutical plant.
If this role seems like a fit for you, please apply today!
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for Administrative Assistants
A global pharmaceutical organisation are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer: Elastomer changeout project manager for a long term contract opportunity based in Dublin. The successful
A fantastic opportunity to work in an extremely diverse and dynamic facility with plenty of projects planned in Dublin. You will be joining a leading Pharmaceutical company who focus on a range of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.