Electrical Project Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
Electrical Project engineer is required to join a company who is has their first foot hold in Europe here in Dublin. An initial 12 month contract this is a chance to work closely with a global company as they shape the future of their business in Europe.
An exciting time with numerous projects in the pipeline this is a chance for the right candidate to really make an imprint and impression on the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Electrical Project Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Electrical system design for MV and LV networks
- Preparation of Single Line Diagrams, motor control schematics and instrument loop drawings
- Analysis of electrical networks for short-circuit, load flow, discrimination and arc flash
- Preparation of proposals for projects including cost estimates, scope documents, schedules
- Progress reporting on cost, schedule, quality
- Management of change control in a regulated industry
- Specification of Atex-rated equipment
- Review of safety statements, issue/authorise permits to work
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 5 years in project management of Electrical & Instrumentation projects in a pharmaceutical plant.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Contract opportunity for a senior CSV consultant to join an established pharmaceutical company just outside the capital city of Ireland. This role is ideal for someone who likes a challenge and
Data Integrity – Global Pharmaceutical Company – Capital Project – Dublin – 11 month contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.