Electrical Work Package Owner
Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires an Electrical WPO to work on the multi-billion-dollar project.
- Responsible for leading and managing any external partners in the delivery of the project scope across different phases from design through to Handover, either at a project, sub-project, a system, unit or equipment technical level.
- They are responsible to interface with other disciplines as required and for delivering the discipline scope on time, within budget to the correct quality.
- Supports the Project Manager to achieve project objectives regarding functionality, GxP and HSE compliance within approved scope, budget and time schedule.
- Oversees, plans, conducts and / coordinates the electrical and Instrumentation works, monitors the ongoing progress of their scope, including the coordination of the project with internal stakeholders, regulatory authorities and agencies.
- Establishes the Electrical project team organizational structure and modifies accordingly together with the Project Manager during the phases of project execution.
- Leads, coordinates and reviews the work of less experienced engineers and / or technical support personnel assigned to the project.
- Elaborates the scope defined in the concept engineering phases into specific deliverables and ensures that the scope is communicated to his team and the engineering contractor counterpart.
- Ensures all requirements are clearly identified, agreed, considered and confirmed in the design; Ensures the design / installation meets the user requirements, codes, standards, site procedures, maintenance requirements, regulatory and legal requirements and that the standard of workmanship is of the required quality.
- Ensures necessary communication within the process project team and with other project disciplines and specialists e.g. HSE, GMP, C&Q etc.
- Ensures the implementation of all relevant requirements around issues such as safety, permits, environmental regulations and good manufacturing practices on responsible scope.
- Reviews and checks scope of work, drawings, specifications, calculations, schedules and estimates and ensures budgets and timelines are adhered to.
- Coordinates in specific with the IT and Automation teams to ensure successful segregation of Building, utility and process Control systems
If this opportunity interests you, please apply today.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
CQV Lead Drug Substance Upstream & Downstream - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a
Waste Systems WPO - Global Biopharmaceutical Client – USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a Waste Systems WPO to work
CSV Lead - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a CSV Lead to work on the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.