Embedded Application Developer
Brand new permanent opportunity for a software developer with strong Python and .Net skills to join a leading commodity trading company, combining remote work and onsite activity at our client's location in the City. The main responsibility of you and your team is to provide a fast response to any IT-related issue or requirement raised by traders and analysts and to come up with a more efficient approach to data analytics.
As an application developer you will:
- Analyse business requirements and evaluate IT options
- Develop new applications based on front office / analyst demand
- Design and document application components
- Implement end-to-end software solutions for the trading domain
- Reporting progress to end users, colleagues and management
- Provide first line support, investigate issues and provide resolutions
- Identify new software technologies to improve productivity
You will have:
- Excellent knowledge of Python, particularly NumPy and Pandas libraries
- Microsoft .NET technology background (C#, ASP.NET, .Net Core) and Database experience with SQL Server, Oracle and also No-SQL technologies like MongoDB.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies and concepts (focus on Amazon Web Services, AWS)
- Version control knowledge.
- Experience in an Energy or Financial Trading environment...
- Experience with plotly dash to implement financial dashboards or BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI is an advantage.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
DevOps Cloud Engineer - London - Full time Stay clear of IR35 and take on a new permanent opportunity as a DevOps Cloud Engineer for an international trading company. Work remotely to start with
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.