Embedded Software Engineer/Product Developer
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a medical device organisation based in Norway? If yes, then this is the assignment for you!
Our client that specialises in producing and developing training products for the healthcare sector are currently seeking the expertise of an Embedded Software Engineer/Product Developer to join their team initially on a remote basis but the successful candidate will eventually be required to work on site in Norway.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing appropriate firmware, principally on CAN-based electronic (PCA) systems. C/C++ embedded SW/FW for microcontroller modules on systems using CAN, RS-485, I2C, SPI, Eth and/or BLE.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Understanding the function, architecture, interfaces (requires cooperation with the electronic, mechanical, and mechatronic team responsible for the concept/design and proof-of-concept)
- Developing appropriate code
- Test and Report as required.
- Tracking and traceability
- Code rework and resubmissions as required.
- Knowledge transfer with/to electronic developers, mechatronic developers, system architects and mechanical developers
- Work packages are defined in Jira. The consultant should have some working knowledge of Jira.
- Experience in designing and developing cross-platform code in C, C ++ for real-time embedded systems.
- Can navigate through hardware schematics and technical drawings.
- Familiar with embedded processor architectures such as Cortex-M and Nordic Semiconductor devices
- Knowledge about CAN, I2C, BLE, will be an advantage.
- Familiar with source code management and control tools such as Git, BitBucket, TeamCity and SEGGER (Debugger)
If this sounds like the position for you then please apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Manager – Data Centre Construction – Norway + other European locations – Contract – Initial 6 Months Are you looking for something exciting? The opportunity to be part of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.