This vacancy has now expired
One of our Pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Energy Engineer, to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is cementing itself as a hub of pharmaceutical activity. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Project management and support of energy project and initiatives on site
- Be proactive in identifying energy improvement initiative and cost savings
- Ensure Project Design meets Energy Efficient Design (EED) for New / Upgrades builds to Site, National and Global Building Standards.
- Carry out inspections and audits of site energy compliance and compliance to ISO 50001 management system
- At least three years’ working in a similar role within Pharma/Bio Pharma
- Degree or 3rd Level Qualification (Engineering), desirable to have qualification Energy Management.
- Must have a thorough understanding and application of engineering principles, concepts, industry practices and standards.
If you are interested, please apply now for more information,
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
QA Validation - Contract - Full-Time Quanta is looking to bring in 1-2 QA Validation specialists to join and get involved on a Covid-19 ramp up. A combination of QA and validation experience
Technical Specialist - HPLC - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for two Technical Scientists to join their team
Compliance Specialist - Audits - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 11 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Compliance Specialist to join their team
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.