An exciting project, this presents a great opportunity to learn new technology and develop current skills within a fast-paced environment. This fantastic client offers the opportunity to work within a large-scale biopharmaceutical facility with cutting edge technology.
Primary responsibility is the management of laboratory equipment maintenance & calibration, with additional responsibilities for engineering document control and department training.
Laboratory Equipment Maintenance Planning/scheduling:
- Establish SLAs with external vendors for the service, maintenance & calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Planning/Scheduling calibration of laboratory equipment using Maximo EAM
- Coordinate service visits from external vendors
- Reviewing vendor RAMS prior to site visits
- Issuing permits for all low-risk activities
- Reviewing vendor service reports and complete associated documentation
- Responsibility for associated laboratory equipment administration in the Maximo EAM
- Creating PMs, corrective work orders & spares management
- Managing controlled document creation, approval and updates within the Syncade DCA system
- Engineering Degree
- 1 years' industry experience
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for Administrative Assistants
A global pharmaceutical organisation are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer: Elastomer changeout project manager for a long term contract opportunity based in Dublin. The successful
A fantastic opportunity to work in an extremely diverse and dynamic facility with plenty of projects planned in Dublin. You will be joining a leading Pharmaceutical company who focus on a range of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.