This vacancy has now expired
An exciting project, this presents a great opportunity to learn new technology and develop current skills within a fast-paced environment. This fantastic client offers the opportunity to work within a large-scale biopharmaceutical facility with cutting edge technology.
Primary responsibility is the management of laboratory equipment maintenance & calibration, with additional responsibilities for engineering document control and department training.
Laboratory Equipment Maintenance Planning/scheduling:
- Establish SLAs with external vendors for the service, maintenance & calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Planning/Scheduling calibration of laboratory equipment using Maximo EAM
- Coordinate service visits from external vendors
- Reviewing vendor RAMS prior to site visits
- Issuing permits for all low-risk activities
- Reviewing vendor service reports and complete associated documentation
- Responsibility for associated laboratory equipment administration in the Maximo EAM
- Creating PMs, corrective work orders & spares management
- Managing controlled document creation, approval and updates within the Syncade DCA system
- Engineering Degree
- 1 years' industry experience
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
A global pharmaceutical organisation based in Ireland are currently looking for an experienced Project Engineer for a long term contract opportunity. The successful candidate will be expected to
A global pharmaceutical organization based on the east coast of Ireland are currently looking for an experienced Data Integrity Support specialist who will be responsible for completing specified
Republic of Ireland
QA Specialist required to join a global biotech company in Dublin. QA support of manufacturing operations through commercial operations and any new product introductions. Implementation of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.