This vacancy has now expired
Reporting into the Engineering Manager, this individual will be responsible for coordinating the engineering activities as part of a 2 billion USD large scale manufacturing project.
Request for Junior Engineering Management resource to help with the following:
- Write PEP describing the approach from CD, BOD, Early Works, Bridging, EPC Bid-as well as EPC Award.
- Organize CD_BOD Documentation Distribution Matrix.
- Upload technical documents in native CAD formats.
- Access, training, helpdesk for FDB Team to various IT Documentation Flow and review tools. (BlueBeam)
- Create OBS.
- Create Doc.List.
- Support technical onboarding activities of addition team members.
- Other ad hoc Eng.Man. tasks.
- Ideally BS in Engineering Discipline. (or equivalent)
- Carried out similar role as part of a CAPEX project organisation ideally within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of coordinating documentation and aligning on A/E Design Firm project execution.
- Should be proficient with MS WORD/PowerPoint/Visio/Microsoft Project to create documents and presentations.
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills and ability to communicate to multiple levels within company.
- Solid collaborative skills, to be able to work in a diverse organisation.
- Strong networking skills within peer and other working groups.
- Readiness to contribute to the creation and development of our new site culture.
- Ability to manage broad range of stakeholders.
For more information and to have a confidential conversation please apply!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Process Engineer – Contract - Massachusetts A fantastic opportunity to work in a new $150m facility with state of the art equipment. This facility single use technology for a company who are
CQV Lead Drug Substance Upstream & Downstream - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a
CSV Lead - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a CSV Lead to work on the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.