Engineering Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired
The Cell and Gene therapy market is one of the fastest growing markets within Life-sciences and our client is at the forefront of this movement, investing over $200 million in a state-of-the-art facility 1 hour from Washington.
The successful candidate will take full responsibility of the engineering project & oversee the project controls function of a new build project – cost & schedule – ultimately to support the delivery of the asset – from capital project into operational readiness & handover.
Engineering Project Manager requirements:
- Large-scale new build facility experience - $200 mil +
- Start-up experience – from design to operational readiness
- Biologics or Cell and Gene therapy background
- Proven experience in delivering project scope on time and within budget
- Ability to build a strong team who can deliver within set deadlines
- Previous experience of taking full responsibility of the engineering project & oversee the project controls function of a new build project – cost & schedule
- All round experience to support with every aspect of the project
- Fantastic communication skills with all levels including stakeholders
- You must be eligible to work in the US
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Document Controller – Global Bio-pharmaceutical Client – Initial 6 month contract in Massachusetts One of our global Bio-pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Document Controller to join
Project Manager – Global Biopharmaceutical Client – 12 Month Contract One of our global Biopharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Manager to join their team to oversee the retrofit of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.