Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for Engineering SMEs to join their team in Dublin for their new large-scale facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the Manufacturing Equipment within the BDS building, including but not limited to Bio-reactors, Depth Filtration, Centrifugation, Chromatography, Ultrafiltration/Diafiltration and Process Support systems.
- Engineering expert for specific Manufacturing Upstream and Downstream Areas, have an in-depth knowledge of process operations and equipment to support Manufacturing, Quality, Automation, Validation, and EHS for deviation investigation, change controls, and CAPA’s.
- Technical expert for equipment and accountable for changes to ensure continued compliance of the manufacturing equipment. Generation of requirement for any Equipment/Automation improvements/modifications/projects
- Supporting internal and external audits as the Engineering SME.
- Responsible for Clean in Place (CIP) and Steam in Place (SIP) changes, support of Validation including periodic assessment.
- The successful candidate will have a BEng in Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical preferred) with 6 years plus experience (or equivalent) with manufacturing equipment support in the Biotechnology manufacturing industry, as well as GMP experience.
- Significant knowledge and expertise of engineering principles related to and expertise with typical biopharmaceutical upstream and downstream processing and support equipment including but not limited to bio-reactors, filtration and ultra filtration, CIP, SIP, centrifugation, chromatography, autoclaves, and parts washers.
- Candidates must be effective in both a team environment and an individual contributor role.
- The job requires high level of technical knowledge and the candidate should have the ability to proactively troubleshoot.
- In-depth knowledge of DeltaV, or other process automation software required; ability to use process historian and analyze data to assist troubleshooting.
- Experience dealing with Regulatory Agencies.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Clean Utilities Specialist – 11-month contract + extension – Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of
Critical Utilities Specialist – 11-month contract + extension – Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.