Engineering Support Specialist
This vacancy has now expired
With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a need to expand production capacity and as a result, create multiple roles. One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Engineering Support Specialist to join their team in Ireland.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for supporting the Facilities & Utilities Department in a GMP and Sterile Environment.
- Preparation and analysis of facilities metrics reports to trend for improved operational efficiency's.
- Format, write, deliver and review necessary documentation in line with the standard approval process, and facilitate others to do so. Documents will include SOPs, SWI’s, training documents, JSAs, PMs and change controls.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a GMP setting.
- Report, standards, policy writing skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job-related computer applications required
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
QA Validation Specialist, Global Pharmaceutical Company, Ireland Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with global players setting up new and expanding existing
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.