Enterprise Systems Process Manager
You could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who have a major focus on the development and marketing of Oncology and Neurology treatment as well as consumer health, chemicals and food additives. With investment being made and the capability to extend the current facility, this is an ideal time to join the UK division and progress in your career.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this permanent role include, but are not limited to, the following:
To ensure that operations conducted are performed in accordance with the requirements of Corporate Standards, Quality System, GMP and GDP Guidelines and Industry Standards.
Duties are performed to ensure:
- Safe working environment is maintained for self and other employees, ensuring all near miss incidents and accidents are reported in accordance with procedures.
- The Quality of products manufactured and released is assured through adherence to all procedures.
- Opportunities to improve operations and reduce cost are identified and progressed through the continuous improvement and demand innovation initiatives.
- All stakeholder and customer expectations are understood and met through communication.
- Performance is in line with personal and objectives with demonstrated behaviours and competencies.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in a supply chain logistics or manufacturing environment
- Experience of GS1 standards for product traceability and visibility such as GS1 General specifications, GTIN, GLN, SSCC and their application to healthcare products
- Solid SAP experience within Supply Chain logistics, production planning and manufacturing
- Understanding of serialisation regulations for global markets including US, Europe and Russia
- Experience of GxP regulatory compliance and GAMP
- Understanding of process improvement methods such as Lean Six Sigma, Value Stream Mapping
- Problem solving and decision-making capabilities
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
A global pharmaceutical organisation based in the south east of England are currently looking for an experienced Senior Process Engineer. Main Job Purpose • Provide process engineering
Our client, based in leafy Hertfordshire, is now looking for a Head of Drug Safety to join their team on a permanent basis. We are looking for candidates who would be able to manage and have overall
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.