Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for Equipment Engineer to join their team in Dublin for their new large-scale facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
The responsibilities of the Equipment Engineer will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Participate in Mechanical Completion walk-downs.
- Support Commissioning and Qualification activities
- Collect data and develop maintenance job plans for equipment and systems.
- Develop SOP’s and Work Instructions for Maintenance of Equipment.
- Develop Safety Risk Assessment.
- Participate in FMEA exercises with support from other functions. Document results and input data into appropriate repositories – make recommendations for improvements.
- Optimise work tasks, collect spare parts, tools or other services requirements.
- Liaising with project hand over team to ensure that the correct information is captured.
- Assist with development of technical Training Materials.
- Running applicable reports and pulling documents together for meetings and audits.
- Have 4years + in a similar role,
- Be self-motivated with high attention to detail,
- Have experience of working with US equipment,
- Be comfortable reviewing and carrying risk assessments and critical assessments.
If you would like to learn more, apply now!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Equipment Engineer – Global Pharmaceutical Company – Capital Project – Dublin – long term contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.