This vacancy has now expired
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
The responsibilities will include
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Participate in Mechanical Completion walkdowns.
- Support Commissioning and Qualification activities
- Collect data and develop maintenance job plans for equipment and systems.
- Develop SOP’s and Work Instructions for Maintenance of Equipment.
- Develop Safety Risk Assessment.
- Participate in FMEA exercises with support from other functions. Document results and input data into appropriate repositories – make recommendations for improvements.
- Optimise work tasks, collect spare parts, tools or other services requirements.
- Liaising with project hand over team to ensure that the correct information is captured.
- Assist with development of technical Training Materials.
- Running applicable reports and pulling documents together for meetings and audits.
State of the art new build Biologics facility based in Dublin have a long term contract assignment for an experienced Drawing Officer with Autocad We are seeking candidates experienced in AutoCAD
Biologics Manufacturing facility have a contract requirement for a CAD Designer We are looking for experienced CAD Engineer ideally with experience of CAPEX projects within the Pharmaceutical
Our US Data Centre client are expanding into Europe and are seeking to make their first hire in Ireland. You will be overseeing the build of a brand-new facility and then moving onto a Critical
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.