This vacancy has now expired
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
The responsibilities will include
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Participate in Mechanical Completion walkdowns.
- Support Commissioning and Qualification activities
- Collect data and develop maintenance job plans for equipment and systems.
- Develop SOP’s and Work Instructions for Maintenance of Equipment.
- Develop Safety Risk Assessment.
- Participate in FMEA exercises with support from other functions. Document results and input data into appropriate repositories – make recommendations for improvements.
- Optimise work tasks, collect spare parts, tools or other services requirements.
- Liaising with project hand over team to ensure that the correct information is captured.
- Assist with development of technical Training Materials.
- Running applicable reports and pulling documents together for meetings and audits.
Republic of Ireland
Cleaning Verification Engineer - Dublin - 6 month Contract One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is
South West England
CQV Engineer - Contract - 12 Months + Would you like to work for one of the largest CMO’s in the world? Well look no further as we may have the opportunity for you! CQV Package Equipment
Packaging Validation Engineer – Dublin – 6 Month Contract Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with global players setting up new / expanding existing
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.