Equipment Engineer US / DS
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Senior Support Specialist, focusing on New Product Introduction to join their team in Dublin for their new large-scale facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life-changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Support Commissioning and Qualification activities and lead troubleshooting efforts.
- Support site start-up activities.
- Collect data and develop maintenance job plans for equipment and systems.
- Develop SOP’s and Work Instructions for Maintenance of Equipment.
- Experience of reading P&IDs, Construction and Mechanical / Electrical Drawings
- Experience of using SAP or Other Computerised Maintenance Systems
- Experience of developing Safety Risk Assessments
- Previous experience of FMEA’s – setting up maintenance plans and schedules
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
A long term contract has arisen within a new build state of the art biologics facility and we are seeking an experienced Materials Specialist. Joining a vibrant team, this multi-product Cell culture
Critical Utilities Specialist – 11-month contract + extension – Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One
Engineering SME | 11-month initial contract | Dublin, Ireland | global pharmaceutical client. Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.