EU Passport Holders - CC3800 Operator
After a largely successful year in 2020, our clients are looking for Crane Operators to join their teams across Europe, including Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Poland, Austria and Lithuania for large scale Wind Farm projects.
Therefore, we are looking for Crane Operators, specifically with experience on the CC3800.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Required to operate the above cranes in line with Site and Company procedures.
- You will also be required complete rigging and de-rigging duties during the course of the contract.
- Crane maintenance and daily checks required.
- General site duties
- Previous experience of operating the above cranes, must provide a reference from the last 24 months.
- Crane License
- Safety Passport – (VCA, CCNSG for example)
- Medical Certificate
- Driving License
- GWO’s (not mandatory but preferred)
If you are interested in this role, please apply now for more information!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Crane Riggers – Multiple Global Heavy Lifting Clients – 6-8 Months, Sweden After a largely successful year in 2020, our clients are looking for Crane Riggers to join their teams for Wind Farm
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.