This vacancy has now expired
This is a long-term position, with a minimum duration of 3 years. Excellent package available, including accommodations, transportation and living costs.
- Ensure support to production in optimation and transforming of drawings to production documentation in form of instruction and SOP.
- Ensure and development of project support parts- epuipment and tools according project incl. documentation
- Ensure basic ERP document for production
- 5 years of work experience within manufacturing, planning or a higher degree of education and experience with project coordination and/or project management.
- Large steel constructions, technical drawings, manufacturing processes and project documentation.
- Calculation of steel constructions integrity.
- Large steel constructions behaviour / flexibility / robustness
- Crawler Cranes and SPMT´s
- 3D survey equipment, software and technology
- Team player, Good communication & coordination skills.
- Constructive with a positive mindset seeking solutions to all kind of challenges.
- English – Fluent in oral and writing.
- Experienced user in AutoCAD, Inventor and similar tools.
- Experience with MS Office package.
- LEAN experience from shop floor
Any Senior Array Cable Engineers out there looking for a new role? We have an opportunity for a Senior Array Cable Engineer to start a year long freelance contract role, from 18 th November 2019 up
Bristol ( P O Boxes)
Quanta’s client is a global player in the energy sector, resolutely committed to the energy transition and expert in 3 business lines: electricity, natural gas, and energy services. Our client
North East Lincolnshire
We have an exciting new role for a Consultant to work as an Onshore Cable Installation Manager for one of our leading renewable energy clients. This will be based in the North East of the Country and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.