This is a long term position, with a minimum duration of 3 years. Excellent package available, including accommodations, transportation and living costs.
- Ensure support to production in optimation and transforming of drawings to production documentation in form of instruction and SOP.
- Ensure and development of project support parts- epuipment and tools according project incl. documentation
- Ensure basic ERP document for production
- 5 years of work experience within manufacturing, planning or a higher degree of education and experience with project coordination and/or project management.
- Large steel constructions, technical drawings, manufacturing processes and project documentation.
- Calculation of steel constructions integrity.
- Large steel constructions behaviour / flexibility / robustness
- Crawler Cranes and SPMT´s
- 3D survey equipment, software and technology
- Team player, Good communication & coordination skills.
- Constructive with a positive mindset seeking solutions to all kind of challenges.
- English – Fluent in oral and writing.
- Experienced user in AutoCAD, Inventor and similar tools.
- Experience with MS Office package.
- LEAN experience from shop floor
We are currently looking for an Array Cable Manager – HV Cables for one of our leading renewable energy clients. If you are looking for a new role and are available to start from the 21 st October
Are there any Electrical Project Managers out there looking for a new challenge? We are currently helping one of our clients, a market leader in renewable energy, in their search. If you are available
We have received a request from one of our leading renewable clients, they are looking for a Consultant to work as a Lead Site Technician, in the USA. If you are a Green Card Holder OR US National ,
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.