One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Facilities Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support day to day facilities operations activities working closely with facilities outsourced partners, including:
- Facility Maintenance, non-GMP cleaning, GMP cleaning, Pest Control, Building Maintenance, Breakrooms/Canteen, Landscaping, Warehouse Equipment (Racking/ Fork trucks), Laundry/ Garbing/ Lockers, Security, Waste, Temp. building/ offsite storage
- Development of Company standard SOPs and implementation of equipment maintenance plans
- Direct and/ or lead investigations re: deviations, out of tolerance conditions and unexpected results, conducting failure analysis, root cause determination and implementing corrective actions
- At least three years’ experience working within a GMP regulated environment (ideally pharmaceutical).
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements and current Health and Safety Regulations legislation.
- Must have the ability to recognise deviations from accepted practice as required and drive and deliver solutions to identified issues.
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Technical Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Technical Specialist to join their team close to the
Quality Specialist - Quality Management Systems - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Quality Specialist to
LIMS - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a LIMS Administrator to join their team close to the picturesque and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.