Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Hertfordshire is now looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team on a 10-month contractual basis.
This exciting and global client helps to transform the lives of millions of both human & animal patients in the UK by providing innovative medicines, vaccines, and services. They invest heavily in the professional development of staff whilst also encouraging a healthy work/life balance.
Key responsibilities as a Finance Analyst:
- Provide business support to Head Office support functions and Global Medical Affairs teams, including monitoring, tracking, and reporting business performance to facilitate decision making and business support
- Support the business to ensure quality, accuracy, and timeliness of the month-end close, monthly reports, accruals and balance sheet reviews
- Liaise with the Business Support Centre colleagues and other cross-functional teams to support the creation of budgets, forecasts, and management reports, while ensuring compliance with all quality / control requirements
- Assist in maintaining an effective internal control environment, compliance with GAAP and corporate policies, and provide documentation support for regular internal and external audits
- Support Finance Leadership with process improvement, policy development, and / or strategic initiatives (e.g., business systems, processes, and / or policies)
Requirements as a Finance Analyst:
- Qualified Accountant with minimum of 5 years of Finance and/or FP&A experience
- Strong technical and functional knowledge of our Company financial planning and management reporting systems, SAP and BPC
- Fluent in English (proficiency level)
- Strong analytical skills and excellent leadership and interpersonal skills are required, as is the ability to work independently on simultaneous assignments
- Ability to work with remote colleagues and with senior level of our Company's management
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
South East England
Commercial Manager / Quantity Surveyor – Pharmaceutical facility expansion – UK Are you an experienced Contract Consultant looking for your next 12 month assignment? I am working with a
Calibration Technician – Contract – Buckinghamshire – Pharmaceuticals Our global Pharmaceutical client based in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Calibration Technician to join their
QA Specialist - 8 month contract Excellent Contract Opportunity for a QA Specialist to work for a Global Pharmaceutical Organisation at their manufacturing facility in Kent. A QA Specialist is
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.