Every member of our team has an important part to play in how we operate; that's how we enjoy success together. Our ‘One Team’ ethos reinforces this focus on togetherness and as a result of our constant growth, we are always seeking brilliant new people to join the Quanta team.
Quanta have three strong market sectors in Life Science, Renewable Energies and ICT, we have seen double-digit growth since 2010, operating across 30 different countries, with over 500 contractors working worldwide. Because of this continued success, we are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our team.
The current team consists of an Associate Director of Finance, 3 fill time Finance Assistants and a Pay & Bill Supervisor. This role will report into the Pay & Bill Supervisor.
The key objectives of this role are;
- To calculate contractor invoices with speed, accuracy and efficiency
- To ensure that sales invoices are issued on a monthly/ad-hoc basis in a timely manner.
- To assist in the preparation of monthly contractor accruals and deferred income journals and ensure that any expenses have been recharged.
- Payment of contractors to ensure that payments are made punctually and accurately.
- Oversee the collection of customer accounts in a timely manner to ensure high customer
- satisfaction and loyalty.
- To be responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the Debtor Ledger and ensure that any invoice queries are resolved.
- To be able to communicate in an efficient yet friendly manner with all stakeholders of the business, internal and external.
- Report to Pay and Bill Supervisor any outstanding issues and highlight any potential debtor problems.
- Very strong financial position: double-digit growth since 2010
- We don’t set KPIs for our team – we know they’ll be driven to perform their best work
- We offer language tuition for all team members who want it
- Our company attrition rate is very low, with an average employment term of 6.5 years
- We are truly global in our scope
- We are winners of The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016
- We have received Three Star Accreditation from Best Companies for our outstanding commitment to employee engagement
- We have been recognised as one of 1,000 companies to inspire Britain every year since 2014
- We participate in charity work across the business
- We like to have FUN and have created a space for our team to relax.
- We have peer-nominated prizes for great performances across all departments
- We share candidates and clients and embrace a true team environment
Get in touch today with Georgia Bartropp on 01442 870700 to find out more
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
With 2019 being our most successful year to date with a turnover exceeding £60m, we continue to invest in our team and are looking for Team Leaders to join us. With ambitious plans we continue to
Quanta provides contract and permanent recruitment consultancy services to clients within the Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and ICT industry sectors. Operating from a single HQ base in
We are an award-winning international recruitment consultancy based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, to continue our growth and success we are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.