- Have an interest in all aspects of batch manufacture particularly ensuring materials and capacity availability for the Plan of Record. Collaborate daily with the IPT team to determine the progress of work, adherence to planned completion dates, and escalate production problems, and/or delays.
- An excellent team player who is meticulous, thorough, willing to learn, and be able to work independently.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Drive short term scheduling providing the shop floor detailed finite schedules using scheduling systems available.
- Provide detailed and attainable daily/weekly/monthly schedule to IPT teams using scheduling software.
- Synchronize BDS Manufacturing schedule to meet defined release dates
- Maintain production schedules and other reports as required
- Collaborate with shop floor management on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies
- Provide additional information as requested from Manufacturing, Planning, and Finance
- Campaign schedule to maximize the opportunity to attain planned production volume
- Schedule pre-planned capacity impacting maintenance and engineering trials within capacity constraints
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Planners and other cross-functional managers, on material supply/release, component supply/release, and documentation readiness for planned process order start dates
- Participate and support the development of the finite scheduling area during site start-up.
- Communicates the required completion of batch record reviews in bulk and packaging to meet cycle time objectives. Completes detailed event management assessments. This includes accurate analysis of “what-if” scenarios in support of unplanned adjustments to schedules or changes in demand, to facilitate early impact assessment of planned and unplanned changes.
The Graduate Finite Scheduler will report to the Senior Finite Scheduler.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE - KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrate a compliance mindset for EH&S and Quality standards, regulations, and practices.
- Enthusiastic about collaboration and engagement across cross-functional teams.
- Supports the development of a continuous improvement framework within the overall IPT improvement program.
- Participates in (as required) and supports the implementation of actions for all incidents Investigations, Audits, Safety, Health, and Environment program of the company
- Complete necessary training to meet the level of expectation to maintain job excellence.
- Demonstrate good behaviours in alignment with Company standards.
- Any other duties as and when assigned by Supervisor.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Production, Science, Mechanical, Process, Industrial, Electrical)
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Data Integrity – Global Pharmaceutical Company – Capital Project – Dublin – 11 month contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this
Critical Utilities Specialist – 11-month contract + extension – Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One
Engineering SME | 11-month initial contract | Dublin, Ireland | global pharmaceutical client. Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.