Global CMO Lead
This vacancy has now expired
The successful candidate must be based in Singapore and be happy to travel as part of the role. They will be responsible for overseeing the clients CMO’s facilities and ensuring that they are effectively and efficiently meeting the 3rd party manufacturing volumes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Tracking & reporting on the performance of the CMOs and ensuring that they can meet the short & long-term manufacturing requirements efficiently
- Identifying mitigation strategies to de-risk sites production and drive year on year improvement
- Development of site-based Supply risk assessments
- Oversight of significant mitigation strategies and tracking of delivery milestones
- The collation of all Site business performance KPIs, pulling data directly from CMOs
- Delivery of all Site mitigation milestones
- Improving manufacturing trends across identified Sites
- Extensive experience in Supply chain experience across complex multi-country organization
- Experience in end to end manufacturing/production line
- Previous experience at Senior director level
- Experience in Site remediation across third party facilities
- Self-starter, able to set and manger their milestones
- Demonstrate a high level of resilience and ability to deal with the challenge
- Demonstrate high levels of communication across different countries & different levels of stakeholder
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
One of our Pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Technical Support Analyst to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is
The QC Microbiology Analyst role is a critically important activity in this large pharmaceutical company, you will ensure efficient and effective compliant design, construction, qualification, and
As Dublin continues to embed itself as Irelands Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking a Senior EHS Specialist to become part of a $500 million state of the art bio facility. Located 15 minutes from
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.