Global Medical Affairs Manager
This fabulous global Pharmaceutical company based in Leafy Hertfordshire has engaged in the services of Quanta in their search for a Global Medical Affairs Manager.
This new and exciting permanent position will be reporting into the Head of Global Medical Affairs and will be to establish leadership according to areas of responsibility for knowledge and management of all clinical data relating to our clients products, including Regulatory Submissions, Company core Data-Sheets, Risk Management Plans and Clinical Study Reports.
Other duties will include, but not limited to :
- Establish highly functioning relationship with global marketing and commercial teams to ensure effective collaboration across all product related activities to drive product strategy and tactical planning, ensuring interactions and materials are optimized for key messages, critical data and competitor differentiation as well as objection handling; drive high level knowledge and understanding across products through training, and briefing document production
- Lead review of all promotional and non-promotional materials from clinical perspectives and ensure all relevant product documentation such are up to date with current reference information
Candidates wishing to apply will need to have the following:
- Previous experience in a medical information role
- Science degree / Pharmaceutical qualification
- 2nd European language useful but not essential
- Experience of leading a team or Medical Information area
- Strong presentation, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Medical information enquiry handling and responding
- Previous Launch experience desirable
We are offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package, plus the opportunity to work for a well established market leader.
If this is of interest to you, please do get in touch.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Regulatory Operations Manager - Permanent - Hertfordshire Are feeling the need for a change? Is your current Regulatory position not quite hitting the spot and are now realising you are in need of a
Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive - Permanent -Full time Do you want the opportunity to join one of the globe's largest pharmaceutical organisations?! Our client, one of the world’s largest
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.