Healthcare Compliance Specialist
This vacancy has now expired
The Health Care Compliance Specialist will work for a large global organisation, within their specialst HCC team on various support activities which may include but not be limited to the following:
- Organizing and implementing training on HCBI and HCC Local regulations
- Maintain employee certification and training attendance records
- Carrying out day-to-day tasks such as data collection, analysis and reporting
- Supporting new procedure harmonization and implementation
- Assisting in software support for HCC software
- Assist in the harmonization, preparation, updating and implementation of all HCC written policies and procedures on an ongoing basis,
- May serve as the first line of communication to the business for reviewing local requests and documentation.
- Assist in implementation of modifying regional global strategies into regional and local level and whereneeded sector level, based on appropriate local needs, goals and objectives, taking into account local external regulatory trends and environment
- Support Implementation of Cluster strategy & plan aligning with the businesses and Office of Compliance
- Support the HCC operations group in implementation of education, training, and regular communications on HCC to all covered employees, including local sales, marketing, finance, HR, managers, supply chain and directors at the local level
- Support the HCC Officer in the self-assessment and risk assessment processes to detect process gaps & inconsistencies
- Support the implementation of local cross sector testing & monitoring plan to demonstrate that the HCC program is effective and participate in execution where appropriate
- Support the Cross Sector implementation HCC Specialist in his cross sector activities: Monitoring, Due Diligence of third parties, Solutions & Services and other ad-hoc activities agreed with the Pharma HCC Officer
- Assisting in coordinating preparations for Corporate Internal Audits
- Assist in the implementing and following up on the Management Action Plan as assigned by the HCC Officer
- Report unplanned deviations and supporting the HCC Officer in Managing day-to-day inquiries, allegations and investigations
- Implement the escalation process for serious allegations, as appropriate
- Collect and Provide metrics to the HCC Officer and Operations group as assigned
- Represent HCC in Country Value Teams/ marketing planning meetings
- Conduct training for internal and external parties
- Ensure cross-sector alignment
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
QA - Audits - Pharmaceutical Company - Hertfordshire - 11 month contract One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Quality Auditor to join their team. You will be part of the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.