This vacancy has now expired
We have an exciting long-term contract opportunity with a leading specialist heavy lifting & crane company to be working on a new build energy from waste project.
Our client is seeking a HSE Advisor to support across the sites lifting activities, ensuring that both industry and clients health and safety standards are adhered to.
- Ensure company adherence to the Health and Safety at Work regulations in France
- Keep up to date with changes in current legislation and implement changes where relevant
- Conduct risk assessments to ensure safety and health hazards are corrected, eliminated, or guarded
- Lead accident and near-miss investigations recording the findings as required
- Advise Project Director of all incidents reportable under the companies’ recordable incident guidelines
- Liaise with site Facilities Manager to ensure all health and safety related equipment, for example fire safety equipment, PPE, first aid supplies are available onsite and maintained as required
- Chair monthly Health & Safety meetings with site management and employee health & safety representatives
- General day to day activities, such as reports and briefs to improve site safety and support the site.
- Lead the site on safety improvements, work with the company on its strategy
- Design and deliver health & safety training at both Quanta’s Client and site level to manage, monitor improve health & safety standards
- Implement Quanta’s Client’s H&S initiatives
If this is something of interest, please send your CV today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Process Engineer – Contract – Belgium A fantastic opportunity to join a company who are at the forefront of fighting Covid. Through this pandemic, they have had to expand their
Process Engineer – Contract – Belgium A fantastic opportunity to join a company who are at the forefront of fighting Covid. Through this pandemic, they have had to expand their operation to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.