Large Scale Energy from waste facility
I am Looking for a HSE Advisor to be Responsible for ensuring that operations are carried out safely and with consideration of environmental protection on a Large Scale Energy from Waste Facility. You are Expected to promote a positive culture of safety and environmental awareness to all site supervision and workers.
Some Key tasks;
- Adherence to the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- risk assessments to ensure safety and health hazards are corrected, eliminated or guarded
- Lead accident and near-miss investigations recording the findings as required
- General day to day activities, such as reports and briefs to improve site safety and support the site.
- Design and deliver health & safety training
- NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health or equivalent.
- Graduate Membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (Grad IOSH)
- At least 5- 10 years of previous work experience (at least 5 in Industrial Plants industry), previous work experience in UK.
- Relevant EfW or large scale process equipment construction experience*
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.