This role will be based in the North West of the country and is 5 working days per week, 10hrs a day.
- To support the Head of Operations on site, managing the Health and Safety of a large Offshore Wind farm
- Ensure implementation of legislative and HSE, Environmental policy requirements
- To interface, liaise and meet joint venture partner requirements
- Support the site to ensure zero Lost Time Incidents
- To ensure the implementation of legislative and HSE and Environmental policy requirements
- Interface, liaise and meet our joint venture partner requirements. Support the site to ensure zero Lost Time Incidents
- Must have full valid GWO certificates
- NEBOSH certified
- Minimum of 3 yrs. professional experience
- Must have a strong track record in HSE Management and have preferably worked in offshore industry such as wind power or oil and gas
The Consultant must have their own PC with MS Office software and must be in possession of an i-Phone 4S, 5C, 5S, 6 or 6+ or a Windows Phone 8.1.
If you require more information, please do contact the Quanta renewable energy team.
Are you currently looking for a new opportunity to work with a Global Renewable energy client? If yes, we are assisting one of our leading Renewable Energy clients in their search for a Document Contr
North East England
We currently have an opportunity for a SCADA SER (Site Engineer Representative) for one of our leading renewable energy clients. We are looking for an individual who can start this 24-month freelanc
One of Quanta’s global biopharmaceutical clients based in the North West of the UK is currently constructing a new facility and they require a Project Quality Manager to oversee the quality througho
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.