This vacancy has now expired
This role will be based in the North West of the country and is 5 working days per week, 10hrs a day.
- To support the Head of Operations on site, managing the Health and Safety of a large Offshore Wind farm
- Ensure implementation of legislative and HSE, Environmental policy requirements
- To interface, liaise and meet joint venture partner requirements
- Support the site to ensure zero Lost Time Incidents
- To ensure the implementation of legislative and HSE and Environmental policy requirements
- Interface, liaise and meet our joint venture partner requirements. Support the site to ensure zero Lost Time Incidents
- Must have full valid GWO certificates
- NEBOSH certified
- Minimum of 3 yrs. professional experience
- Must have a strong track record in HSE Management and have preferably worked in offshore industry such as wind power or oil and gas
The Consultant must have their own PC with MS Office software and must be in possession of an i-Phone 4S, 5C, 5S, 6 or 6+ or a Windows Phone 8.1.
If you require more information, please do contact the Quanta renewable energy team.
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Document Controller to
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Administrative Assistant
Are you local to Chester or Liverpool and looking for your next short term project? I am working with a start-up Biopharmaceutical company who have a requirement within their Quality function. The
Are you local to County Cork and looking for your next long term project? I am working with a leading Biopharmaceutical company who, due to a large capital investment has a requirement for a QA
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.