This position will enable you to gain experience on a large-scale onshore wind project in the thriving Nordic Region, where you will be responsible for all HSE activities on site.
Project: Onshore Wind Farm - turbine installation
Language: English AND Norwegian (or Danish/Swedish)
Rotation: 3 weeks on, 1 week off
Working hours: 10 hours per day, 6 days per week
Hourly Rate: Flexible all-inclusive rate, open to negotiation
- Supervising turbine installation activities from a HSE perspective
- Completing site inspections, inspection meetings, reporting and site HSE documentation
- Ensuring local HSE is complied to as well as company standards and site requirements
- Implement and update site HSE & emergency plans
- Participate in the development and improvement of safety performance, safe systems of work, subcontractor evaluation, monitoring, reporting and auditing
- Ensuring all workers on site are aware of and complying with HSE regulations
- Carrying out HSE site inductions and monitoring training records
- Monitoring site conditions to remove elements of risk and assist in task risk assessments
- Collect and report site safety observations, near misses, accidents, incidents & deviation from agreed standards
- Ensure corrective action identified in incident investigations are implemented on site
- Fluent English AND Norwegian (or Danish/Swedish)
- Valid GWO’s First Aid, Manual Handling, Fire Awareness
- Valid medical certificate
- HSE Qualifications
- General Electrical Awareness (L-AUS)
- Onshore wind farm turbine installation experience
- Over 3 years’ experience in HSE Supervision in onshore wind
- Previous experience working on onshore wind farms in the Nordic Region
- Knowledge of Norwegian HSE regulations
Extension: Possible 30 day extension
If this is a position that could interest you – get in touch today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
North East Lincolnshire
We have an exciting new role for a Consultant to work as an Onshore Cable Installation Manager for one of our leading renewable energy clients. This will be based in the North East of the Country and
Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with one of the world’s leading wind energy companies? This position will give a passionate and driven individual the chance to work in the
Any Senior Array Cable Engineers out there looking for a new role? We have an opportunity for a Senior Array Cable Engineer to start a year long freelance contract role, from 18 th November 2019 up
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.