This vacancy has now expired
They offer a very attractive salary, and a fantastic benefits package.
They require someone to deliver the following;
- A Leadership function for the HSE field of the integrated management system and for all related activities in order to deliver effective HSE performance.
- Analyses cause of accidents, near-accidents, violations of the health & safety requirements and advise the relevant departments in order to eliminate the root causes.
- Develops and introduces HSE initiatives for an efficient behavioural culture.
- Develop policies for HSE training as identified though training needs analysis in order to deliver the HSE performance.
- Directly responsible for ensuring that company HSE system and supporting policies and procedures are fit for purpose.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all HSE related company certifications, (OHAS 45001, SCC, Achilles etc).
- An in depth understanding of international health and safety laws, regulations and best practices covering office and construction site activities and the ability to set up processes to ensure the company is continually compliant
- Self driven team player with enthusiasm and hands on mentality
- Experience in line management of up to 10 people
- Very good English language skills and additional language skills, particularly German, is a distinct advantage
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join a fantastic project on an initial 6-month contract with a very strong possibility to extend to 12 months or beyond. This role will be assisting with a
Project Manager - The Netherlands - Cell and Gene Therapy I am looking for a Senior Project Manager to work with my Global Pharmaceutical client's Cell and Gene Therapy facility. The Project
Are you looking for a Senior HR Advisor opportunity within a superb well established Pharmaceutical client? We have been selected as a preferred agent to search for an experienced Senior Advisor to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.