HVAC & Mechanical Work Package Owner
Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a HVAC & Mechanical WPO to work on the multi-billion-dollar project.
- Oversees the development of design deliverables, such as but not limited to:
- Makes use of and participates in the development of company design tools including Process Mechanical software, smart P&IDs and 3D Modelling (AutoCAD, Plant 3D, etc.).
- Develops a Process Mechanical department development plan aligned with overall company planning efforts involving technical/regulatory activities required to achieve long range and annual goals and objectives.
- Develops discipline policies, technical standards and procedures.
- Scope of works for installation of process/utility equipment/piping systems
- Process Mechanical equipment specifications / datasheets
- Process Mechanical equipment technical bid analysis
- Process Mechanical schedules
- Project Pipework specifications
- Pipework stress analysis
- Process P&IDs
- Equipment layout / briefing drawings
- Isometrics / General arrangements
- Process safety & GMP review support
- FAT & SAT support
- Develop, within the overall project schedule, a schedule for the delivery of all aspects of the HVAC utilities for the project.
- Administer and report on the Interface Utilities Costs within the overall project budget structures.
- Develop, document, agree and implement an execution strategy to deliver the scope in a controlled and well communicated manner.
- Facilitate engineering and user requirements for the HVAC utility systems.
- Facilitate project job specification processes with A/E, the CM firm, contracting entities and end user.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
CQV Lead Drug Substance Upstream & Downstream - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a
Waste Systems WPO - Global Biopharmaceutical Client – USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a Waste Systems WPO to work
CSV Lead - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a CSV Lead to work on the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.