This vacancy has now expired
A global Biopharmaceutical company require a HVAC Lead who has in the past worked as part of a project matrix organisation to deliver Complex projects. The role of the HVAC Lead will be to manage the HVAC package on a substantial capital investment project at one of their campuses, based in Denmark.
Reporting into the Project Manager, This individual will be responsible for the delivery of the HVAC package on a complex Drug Substance manufacturing expansion project.
- DSM – will expand production lines for bulk drug substance with the addition of a further six mammalian cell bioreactors, bringing the total to 12 x 20,000-liter bioreactors by 2023.
The requirement will be for initially 12 months with the view to extend beyond that point.
The successful HVAC Lead will be responsible for:
- The HVAC Lead will be responsible for developing the schedule and the delivery for all aspects of the HVAC utilities on the project.
- Define and agree, with other Suite team leads and the Project Manager, the physical and procedural scope and scope boundaries, within the facility footprint.
- Develop, within the overall project schedule, a schedule for the delivery of all aspects of the HVAC utilities for the project.
- Administer and report on the Interface Utilities Costs within the overall project budget structures.
- Develop, document, agree and implement an execution strategy to deliver the scope in a controlled and well communicated manner.
- Facilitate engineering and user requirements for the HVAC utility systems.
- Facilitate project job specification processes with A/E, the CM firm, contracting entities and end user.
In order to fulfil the requirements for the HVAC Lead position the ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science Degree in Engineering or Technology related discipline.
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience similar role in Clean Facilities/Utilities systems within Pharmaceutical industry.
- Technical knowledge of black utilities and clean utilities systems and equipment, biotechnology processes and a working knowledge of FDA and EU regulations is preferred.
- Specifically previous experience of HVAC design, specification, installation and qualification.
- Must have experience of working from design through to final hand over, engaging with Stakeholders/ User Groups/ Procurement/Suppliers.
- This individual must have had experience of a similar project with a multi-million capital spend.
The successful HVAC Lead will have the opportunity to work within a global organisation during an exciting period of Capital Project activity.
For further information please apply direct!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Piping and Layout Lead / Denmark / Global Pharmaceutical Client / Contract position We are looking for a Piping and Layout Lead to support our client on a significant expansion project. The
Structural and Civil (CSA) Lead - Contract - Denmark - Pharma Are you interested in working for a global pharmaceutical company during a huge expansion project? We are looking for an
Controls & Instrumentation Engineer | Global Biotech company | Denmark | 12 month initial contract A global Biopharmaceutical company require a Controls & Instrumentation Engineer who has in the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.