HVAC / Utilities Specialist
- Hands on HVAC technician focusing on maintenance, optimisation, and monitoring
- Ensure high GMP levels and help ensure that Utility systems are always ready for inspection
- Act as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) on the equipment within your area of responsibility
- Operation and maintenance of ventilation systems
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in a similar role in Life Sciences industry
- In-depth experience with Utility and maintenance work
- Team player, motivated, ambitious, positive attitude
- Utility equipment knowledge
- GMP knowledge
- Danish & English language skills
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply today.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Our global biopharmaceutical client are seeking a downstream Process Engineer / Responsible Engineer to support ongoing works at their facility. This is an opportunity to support a leading
QAV Specialist – Fill Finish – Denmark – 12 month contract Biopharmaceutical company require QAV Specialists to manage the Quality Engineering activities on a substantial biotechnology
CQV Engineer – Supporting systems (autoclaves & parts washers) - Denmark Bio pharmaceutical company require an experienced CQV Engineer who will be responsible for the delivery of the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.