Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires an I&C SME to work on the multi-billion-dollar project.
- Reviewing design with A&E, vendor selection, procurement and construction management of instrument & control systems across the facility – planning through to qualification phases.
- Review P&IDs, instrument lists, datasheets, sequence of operations, installation details, layouts, and all associated design documents on detail design phase.
- Evaluate vendor’s bidding documents and manage vendor shop design.
- Review specification of control system, field instrument, control valve and installation.
- Technical & constructability input to design reviews, schedule development and cost challenges.
- Work closely together with Automation, Process engineers and OEM Vendors to ensure deliverables are ready in time for the different milestones throughout the project.
- Participating in design reviews, monitoring technical and compliance and ensuring that all scope changes from original design are tracked and processed in the correct manner.
- Represent the I&C team during build and installation phase, directing field engineers, contractors, A&E and final user to fulfil the deliverables of the project.
- Monitoring & tracking I&C vendors & contractor to ensure the scope is delivered on schedule & within budget.
- Support FAT, SAT of control system and equipment.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated capability for leading complex projects technically from design and development through to the validation of the facility. A capability to define and set technical direction for the I&C Vendors & Contractor Teams.
- Min. of 10 years’ experience in the Biotech environment delivering I&C design / commission / start-up.
- Process understanding of production processes used in upstream and downstream processes, CIP, environmental management, utilities and have knowledge of automation system architectures.
- Ability to constructively challenge, defend and present technical aspects of system design.
- Experience of working from design through to final hand over, engaging with Stakeholders/User Groups/ Procurement/Suppliers.
- Experience of a similar project with a multi-million capital spend.
If this opportunity interests you, please apply today.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
CQV Lead Drug Substance Upstream & Downstream - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a
Waste Systems WPO - Global Biopharmaceutical Client – USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a Waste Systems WPO to work
CSV Lead - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a CSV Lead to work on the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.