Identity & Access Management specialist
This vacancy has now expired
Single stage Teams interviews will happen early June.
You main deliverables will be to support the Identity Management team on existing and upcoming projects and with ongoing support services as an when requirements come up.
You will have:
- Knowledge of maintaining and administrating large and complex identity and access management system;
- Deep hands-on experience of Microsoft Identity Management and C# coding;
- Strong knowledge of account lifecycle management, including user provisioning and self-service, account creation and management, entitlement review and certification;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based identity solutions;
- Hands-on experience of Microsoft Azure Identity Services;
- Knowledge of Microsoft AD Federation Services;
- Understanding of RBAC, SAML, AD, LDAP;
- Knowledge and experience in privileged access management;
- Knowledge of other identity solutions (AWS IAM, OKTA or similar).
- IDAM certifications
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Network Architect - Valencia - 6-months+ Contract Network Architect required for long term contract role with remote work and possibly some onsite activity in Valencia, Spain. There's a single
SQL Server DBA - Remote/Valencia - 2-months+ contract SQL Server Database Administrator required for a long-term contract with an international organisation. Initially a 2 month contract but
Infrastructure Architect - Remote - 6-months+ Contract Infrastructure Architect, long term contract role, remote work with possibility of some onsite activity in Valencia, Spain. Single stage
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.