Identity & Access Manager
- Understand internal and external customer requirements, translate into solution designs and lead related projects;
- Work in close coordination with cyber security team to design and architect identity solutions;
- Drive the implementation and integration of tools and services for authentication, and authorization;
- Collaborate with other teams to define and develop documented procedures;
- Resolve incidents, implement and participate on the problem resolutions;
- Provide stand-by services one week per month which can include weekends, official holidays as required.
- Relevant experience working in Identity Management, preferably in large environments;
- In depth knowledge of cloud identity management services and Microsoft based identity solutions;
- Strong experience of at least two of the following: Microsoft Azure AD Connect,
Microsoft AD Federation Services, Microsoft Identity Management;
- Familiarity with user provisioning and self-service; account creation and management;
entitlement review and certification; entitlement management; enterprise directory
architecture and design; role-based access control; single sign-on; privileged user access
management; multifactor authentication.
- Strong understanding of RBAC, SAML, AD, LDAP, account lifecycle management;
- IDAM certification(s), ITIL or Prince2 are a bonus.
If this role is of interest, you have the required IAM experience and you can work in Spain later this year, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Data Engineer - 6 Months - Spain/Remote Looking for a passionate data engineer who is well versed in AWS cloud technologies for ETL modeling, data warehouse and data lake design/building and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.