Identity & Access Manager
New long term contract role for an Identity & Access Management specialist working with an international organisation in Valencia, Spain. You will support a large number of end customers with identity services on-prem and in the cloud (AWS, MS Azure and GCP). This is an English speaking role.
- Understand internal and external customer requirements, translate into solution designs and lead related projects;
- Work in close coordination with cyber security team to design and architect identity solutions;
- Drive the implementation and integration of tools and services for authentication, and authorization;
- Collaborate with other teams to define and develop documented procedures;
- Resolve incidents, implement and participate on the problem resolutions;
- provide stand-by services during weekends, official holidays and outside business hours as required.
- Relevant experience working in Identity Management, preferably in large environments;
- In depth knowledge of cloud identity management services including Azure AD and AWS IAM
- Hands on experience with different IAM solutions, Windows AD, Azure AD (including B2B and B2C), AWS IAM, OKTA etc
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and oral).
- Strong understanding of RBAC, SAML, AD, LDAP, account lifecycle management;
- Strong knowledge with user provisioning and self-service; account creation and management; entitlement review and certification; entitlement management; enterprise directory architecture and design; role-based access control; single sign-on; identity federation; privileged user access management; multifactor authentication
- Strong knowledge and experience in privileged access management
- IDAM certification(s), ITIL or Prince2 are a bonus.
The client will run single stage video interviews in June and the selected candidate will join in July for an initial 6 month contract but with long term potential (2+ years). If the coronavirus situtaion hasn't improved remote working will be possible to begin with, but eventually we will need someone onsite in Valencia full time.
If this role is of interest, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
We have an exciting contract opportunity working with a service provider for delivering remote IT and communication project support. Our client requires a technical architect with strong front-end
BI and Data Management specialist is needed for a long term contract with an international organisation, working remotely for the next few months and then onsite at their office in Valencia, Spain.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.