Information Security Consultant
Cybersecurity and Governance role is now available with our international client based in Valencia, Spain. Target start date is November 2020 following a successful single stage MS Teams interview. This is a long term English-speaking contract which requires an experience IT Security professional, ideally with CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CISSP certifications, to work as part of an multinational team delivering information security expertise to benefit the primary client and its end customers.
As an IT Security specialist you will:
- Develop and implement and monitor information security and IT risk management programs.
- Review and report on current information security set up.
- Create, communicate and implement risk management processes.
- Create and manage information security training programs for all staff.
- Develop, maintain and publish up-to-date information security policies, standards and guidelines. Oversee the approval, training, and dissemination of security policies and practices.
- Enhance the information security management framework based on ISO 27000 standards.
- Coordinate information security and risk management projects.
- Monitor the external threat environment and advise relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and oversee effective disaster recovery policies and standards.
- Manage information security specialists and consultants.
- Perform other related duties and fulfill responsibilities as required.
You will have:
- Recent and preferably long-term experience in information security management.
- Relevant CyberSecurity certification such as CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer/Auditor, CGEIT, CISA, cloud security certifications like CCSP etc.
- Experience in developing IT Security policies and getting them rolled out successfully across a business.
- Good knowledge of ISO 27001 standards
- Experience in cloud security assessments would be a bonus as the client is moving toward this environment.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Spanish or French language skills will be a bonus.
- Ability and willingness to live and work in Spain for the contract duration.
If this role is of interest to you then please apply now!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
New Active Directory role available, long term contract potential, working remotely to start then onsite in Valencia, Spain in 2021 (TBC) as part of a multinational group of technical professionals.
Collaboration System Administrator - Contract - Valencia Excellent long-term contract opportunity for a Collaboration Systems Administrator to join a multinational organisation in Valencia, Spain!
Enterprise Backup Administrator - Contract - Valencia Backup Administrator is required for a long term contract role in Valencia, Spain (but with initial remote work available due to COVID). This
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.